BrexitDB.com is a database and aggregator dedicated to documenting and making accessible the multifarious impacts of Brexit across society, business, the legal system, academia, the arts, the economy and - not least - the rights of citizens.
In the database you will find many kinds of tagged and categorised entries including:
- news (current and archived)
- articles, blog posts and videos by experts in various fields
- domain-specific reports and research
- links to fact sites, explainers and debunkings of myths
- films, documentaries and investigative reporting
- books: on Brexit, the EU and related topics (some available online)
- official documents (treaty texts, etc)
- testimony by EU and UK citizens
- even music, drama and comedy
- ... and much else besides.
Please note that - as well as adding new content - we are also populating the database with a backlog of entries. This will take some time. You may find gaps in coverage and some topics that are not yet touched on at all. Please bear with us.
In addition, we expect soon to add a way for you to suggest further links that ought to be added.